It’s grand opening time at CheeseMoon Vintage. I’m starting with a few items, and I’m looking forward to hunting for more to put in the shop.
There’s so much to learn about vintage hunting, Etsy, and photography. Here are my lessons for the day:
- Opening up a little business lets me hang on to the summer a bit longer, and push back the impending school year.
- My manual photography skills are rusty since I haven’t taught journalism for a couple of years.
- I don’t enjoy photographing chrome.
- Etsy allows you to upload multiple photos at a time. I don’t why I assumed they didn’t.
- My husband is quite helpful, and has an odd love for spreadsheets.
Please check out the shop. Let me know if you find something you like, or if you want me to watch for something you’ve been looking for in one of my hunts.